What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or giveaway, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
- To personalize your site experience.
- To let you know when your subscription is expiring.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, or survey.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.Do we use "cookies"?
Outburn does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.Changes to our policy
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please email us any feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.Your consent